A Bronx Tale Soundtrack Numbered Limited Edition 2LP (Blood Pool Vinyl)
Numbered, Limited Edition - 2500 Copies!
Pressed On Stunning Blood Pool Vinyl Double LP!
Remastered For Vinyl!
First Time On Vinyl!
Pressed on vinyl for the first time, the soundtrack for the 1993 film A Bronx
Tale, starring Robert De Niro and Chazz Palminteri, contains classic hits
performed by The Moody Blues, Dion & The Belmonts, The Cleftones, The Rascals,
Aaron Neville, Wilson Pickett, The Four tops, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, James
Brown, Donald Byrd & more! Features "I Only Have Eyes For You" performed by The Flamingos & The Complexions, and "Streets Of The Bronx" performed by Cool Change.
For this first-time vinyl edition, the soundtrack was remastered specifically
for vinyl and pressed on stunning Blood Pool vinyl. The limited edition deluxe
double LP gatefold presentation features sequential Foil-Stamped Numbering.
"An exceptional collection of period music capturing the neighborhood mood so
clearly you can almost smell the pepperoni." - Kenneth Turan, L.A. Times
• Numbered, Limited Edition - 2500 Copies!
• Pressed On Stunning Blood Pool Vinyl
• Remastered For Vinyl
• First Time On Vinyl
• Sequential Foil Stamped Numbering
• Gatefold jacket
1. Streets Of The Bronx - Cool Change
2. I Wonder Why - Dion & The Belmonts
3. Little Girl Of Mine - The Cleftones
4. Don't You Know? - Della Reese
5. For Your Precious Love - Jerry Butler
6. Ain't That A Kick In The Head - Dean Martin
7. Father And Son - Cool Change
1. A Beautiful Morning - The Rascals
2. Tell It Like It Is - Aaron Neville
3. Bustalk - Bobby Watson
4. I Only Have Eyes For You - The Gerry Niewood Quartet
5. Ninety-Nine And A Half (Won't Do) - Wilson Pickett
6. Ten Commandments Of Love - The Moonglows
1. I Only Have Eyes For You - The Flamingos & The Complexions
2. Nights In White Satin - The Moody Blues
3. Baby I Need Your Loving - The Four Tops
4. Regrets - Butch Barbella
5. All Along The Watchtower - The Jimi Hendrix Experience
1. I'm So Proud - The Impressions
2. It's A Man's Man's Man's World - James Brown
3. Cristo Redentor - Donald Byrd
4. Streets Of The Bronx - Bells And String Orchestra, conducted by Stephen