Are You Authentic? AYA ....Authentic Audio Check Hybrid Stereo SACD
Are You Authentic? An Excellent Auto & Home Hi-Fi Test SACD!
The AYA (Are You Authentic?) is an association whose members are dedicated to
the aim of providing an authentic musical experience in cars. “Are you
Authentic“ campaigns for “real” and “natural” sound reproduction by e.g.
organizing sound competitions, where the participants receive constructive
criticism from an expert jury. The new “know-how” which thereby arises is shared
by all without any financial considerations.
In order to facilitate a reproducible test of audio systems, a detailed points
system has been developed and together with Stockfisch Records and this SACD,
with which the sound of hi-fi systems can be critically judged, therefore allows
the most objective possible comparison of different systems.
These tracks – some newly mixed, others specially recorded for this SACD –
contain certain music signals which show up weaknesses in the sound reproduction
chain. These tracks were selected to optimize sound systems if necessary. The
tracks sound really good only when there are no mistakes in the system.
• Super Audio CD
• SACD Stereo SACD Layer
• This Hybrid SACD contains a 'Red Book' Stereo CD Layer which is playable on most conventional CD Players!
1. Intro & Left-Right Test
2. Pinknoise Level Test
3. Carl Cleves & Parissa Bouas “Sharpening A Knife” Tiefbass
4. Percussion-Ensemble (Improvisation) Tiefbass
5. David Munyon “A Hard Rain’s A-gonna Fall” Bass
6. The Bassface Swing Trio “Oh, Lady Be Good” Bass
7. Allan Taylor “Scotty” Grundton
8. McKinley Black “Hunger” Grundton
9. Anne-Marie Jean & Sebastian Sternal “Les mains d’Elsa” Mittelton
10. Dennis Kolen “For Cloud Dog And Jane” Mittelton
11. Percussion-Ensemble (Improvisation) Hochton
12. Allan Taylor “Firefly” Hochton
13. Barbara Burkle & The Bassface Swing Trio “Easy To Love” Balance
14. Sara K. “Sizzlin’ ” Balance
15. Djembe Walk Breite & Tiefe
16. The Tiptons (Saxophone Improvisation) Fokus
17. Johanna Single “Am Springbrunnen” Feindynamik
18. Percussion-Ensemble (Glockenspiel) Feindynamik
Total playing time, 55:03