Audio Wave Music Blue Note Subscription 1 Of 25 XRCD24s
Become a Blue Note XRCD24 Subscriber and Get The 25th Title FREE!
Each title costs $29.99.
The Definitive Versions of Blue Note are on XRCD24... Listen & Compare!
These items not eligible for Further Discounts or Shipping Offers!
Just add this item to your order to sign up for the Subscription!
Please Read These Instructions and Information About Your Subscription:
1. Add this item to your shopping basket. You will be billed $1.00 when this item is added to your order to allow you to enter a payment method.
(PayPal payments will be refunded or applied to your order if shipping now and Credit Card payments are not actually debited until a shipment is made.)
2. If your order is only for this subscription your shipping cost will show $0 when checking out as this item is only signing you up for the subscription.
3. Please enter your shipping method and any instructions for your monthly subscription shipments where prompted above.
4. Each Month you will be shipped two Audio Wave Music Blue Note XRCD24 titles until your subscription is completed unless you provide other shipping instructions above.
We will bill you $29.99 per title plus shipping cost as the titles ship. You will be charged $0 for your 25th title.
NOTE: Monthly shipments can be combined upon request to save on shipping costs.
Just notate your special requests in our "Enter Shipping Method and Instructions" field located above.
5. No Fees are charged for this subscription service.
6. The Best Sounding Blue Note Reissues will be delivered automatically to your door on a monthly basis... an audiophile's dream!
• Get your 25th title for FREE!
• Guarantee that you will get a copy of each title in the series.
• Automatic shipment of each month's two titles as they arrive. (NOTE: Monthly shipments can be combined upon request to save on shipping costs.)
• You will not be billed until each set of titles ship.
"When I listened to the Audio Wave XRCD release of [AWMXR0008] Lee Morgan - Tomcat I was awestruck. My conclusion was that rather than comparing digital to analog, a more logical conclusion was that the entire digital vs. analog debate becomes irrelevant when listening to a recording that is so far superior to anything that has come before it. My analog setup costs six times what my digital one does, but given the same Blue Note title on LP or XRCD I'd choose the XRCD each time. I question the motive of any writer who claims that there is an LP re-issue that equals the sound you all are achieving."
"I recently purchased three more Audio Wave Blue Note titles and the sound on each of them is really stunning. The clarity (without any brightness), dynamics, instrumental timbres and subtlety that I hear in these performances is amazing. You can really hear the emotion and intent of the performers in a way I have not experienced with my Blue Note records before, be it an original pressing, RVG remaster or one of the 45 rpm re- issues from other labels. When playing [AWMXR0010] Horace Silver- Cape Verdean Blues over the weekend, my mom (who was visiting from out of town) and daughter actually came in the room and started dancing around. Its magic on a silver disc."
"I hope you will have the opportunity to visit other back catalogs or more Blue Note titles with wizard Alan Yoshida at the helm. I have a new appreciation for the importance of mastering. Thanks for the great music." - Steven Frost, Elusive Disc Customer
"I recommend these highly. If you want the best digital versions of these great Blue Note albums, grab these. In my opinion they are the best that have ever been done and probably the best that ever will be. They can't stay in print forever so don't delay!" - Steve Hoffman, Mastering Engineer
"Blue Note has never sounded this good on CD before - these are the first digital Blue Notes that come close to the sound of vinyl. And the packaging is outstanding. I love the high quality glossy covers, and the insert booklets are the first effort I've seen to fit high quality photography into such a small package. Keep up the good work!" - Dennis Davis, Hi-Fi+
"Astute listeners know that the very first Blue Note CD issues are sonically superior to the more recent RVG remasters. Well, these XRCD24s absolutely crush them both, displaying high-frequency air, midrange presence, and bottom-end definition and weight missing on earlier CDs and many LPs as well." - Mark Mickelson, TheAudioBeat.com
Click Here to read the entire review!
"Compared to the 45 r.p.m. vinyl, the LPs still have a slight edge in smoothness and liquidity, but thanks to the XRCD process and the care that was taken transferring these albums directly from the original analog masters, these CD’s have to be approaching the limit of what the compact disc is capable of resolving. Instrument timbre is stunningly real, and the amount of air and decay present on these recordings will make the uninitiated swear that there is a record playing on a turntable somewhere. I’ve never heard this music sound this good in any digital format." - Jeff Dorgay, TONEAudio
"The quality is next to none and as far the sound goes they are absolutely beautifully recorded, the timing is perfect and the clarity of the instruments is spot on, I will treasure these CDs. I am eagerly awaiting the rest of the collection." - Victor A., actual Elusive Disc customer
"The sound is absolutely stunning and natural and represents digital at its best. The space around instruments and decay times are reminiscent of live acoustic performances. The mini-hardcover book format packaging is exceptional with great photography and legible liner notes. Truly well done and keep them coming." - Roger B., actual Elusive Disc customer
“a well done XRCD... It’s a sound that comes about as close to analog excellence as we’ve heard from any digital format” - Wayne Garcia, TAS Issue 203, June/July 2010 pg. 120-123
“These discs are open, dynamically free, tonally natural... the bass is textured, melodic, and explosive when a drummer lets loose.” - Wayne Garcia, TAS Issue 203, June/July 2010 pg. 120-123
“...they may not quite equal the breathtaking sonics of the vinyl discs in transparency, immediacy, and ultimate dynamic pop, they come very close. So close, in fact... I was prepared to get up and flip the LP to Side Two—except I wasn’t listening to an LP but to a Yoshida-mastered XRCD.” - Wayne Garcia, TAS Issue 203, June/July 2010 pg. 120-123
Protect your Audio Wave Music/Blue Note XRCD24 Collection!
The Japanese Top Sealing Resealable CD Outer Sleeves
are also Recommended! Also featuring a 3-Mil Thick Mylar that keeps out dirt and dust and protects from nicks and scratches, this Top
Sealing Sleeve features a Looser Fit for easier jacket removal and Top Sealing Strip creating a seam down the spine.
Click Here to find out more!
• Mastered and produced by Alan Yoshida and Joe Harley from the Original Rudy Van Gelder Blue Note 2-Track Analog Tapes!
• Highest Quality Analog-to-Digital transfers from tape to CD
• Deluxe Packaging with Hi-Resolution Black & White Session Photos by Francis Wolff.
• Includes Original Album Liner Notes
• XRCD24 is Compatible with ALL CD PLAYERS!
Here is what is in store:
1. AWMXR-0001 Hank Mobley - Soul Station
2. AWMXR-0002 Horace Parlan - Speakin' My Piece
3. AWMXR-0003 Sonny Clark - Cool Struttin'
4. AWMXR-0004 Tina Brooks - True Blue
5. AWMXR-0005 Lou Donaldson - LD+3
6. AWMXR-0006 Johnny Coles - Little Johnny C
7. AWMXR-0007 Dexter Gordon - Doin' Allright
8. AWMXR-0008 Lee Morgan - Tom Cat
9. AWMXR-0009 Donald Byrd - The Cat Walk
10. AWMXR-0010 Horace Silver - The Cape Verdean Blues
11. AWMXR-0011 Jackie McLean - Bluesnik
12. AWMXR-0012 Freddie Hubbard - Open Sesame
13. AWMXR-0013 Horace Parlan - On the Spur of the Moment
14. AWMXR-0014 Lee Morgan - Candy
15. AWMXR-0015 Stanley Turrentine - That's Where It's At
16. AWMXR-0016 Lou Donaldson - Lou Takes Off
17. AWMXR-0017 Herbie Hancock - Takin' Off
18. AWMXR-0018 Jackie McLean - Swing, Swang, Swingin'
19. AWMXR-0019 Tina Brooks - Back to the Tracks
20. AWMXR-0020 Art Blakey - The Big Beat
21. AWMXR-0021 Art Blakey - A Night In Tunisia
22. AWMXR-0022 Stanley Turrentine - Look Out!
23. AWMXR-0023 Dexter Gordon - A Swingin' Affair
24. AWMXR-0024 Kenny Drew - Undercurrent
25. AWMXR-0025 Grant Green - Talkin' About!