Arne Domnerus Antiphone Blues Hybrid Multi-Channel & Stereo SACD
Considered to be the best recording of saxophone performance in decades. Arne
Domnerus, a living legend, is at the height of his mastery of the instrument.
The sonic excellence brings about heartfelt emotion to a listener. We are very
happy to present this record as a Super Audio CD in 4.0 Surround Sound!
Can you still be shocked? In the sixties, organ and saxophone might have been an
unacceptable combination of instruments. But now that the walls of musical
prejudice have crumbled, and we experiment freely, mingling contemporary and
ancient music, innovative new sounds are emerging. Just think for a moment of
Duke's "Sacred concerts..." then listen and experience a new musical idiom
unlike anything you have heard before.
• Super Audio CD
• SACD 4.0 Multi-Channel SACD Layer
• SACD Stereo SACD Layer
• This Hybrid SACD contains a 'Red Book' Stereo CD Layer which is playable on most conventional CD Players!
Arne Domnerus, saxophone
Gustaf Sjokvist, organ
1. Almighty God
2. Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen
3. Sometimes I Feel Like A Motherless Child
4. Antiphone Blues
5. Jag vet en dejlig rosa
7. Come Sunday
9. Entonigr Klingar den Lilla Klockan
10. Den signade dag
Recorded 26 August 1974.