Audioquest Niagara 1200 Low-Z Power Noise-Dissipation System
Coming April 2019! Order Now!
New & Improved Version of The Absoulte Sound's 2018 Product of the Year Niagara 1000!
100% of the performance in a more useful package and still under $1000!
The incredibly effective and amazingly well-received Niagara 1000 has been upgraded to the simply-better Audioquest Niagara 1200 Low-Z Power Noise-Dissipation System. 100% of the performance in a more useful package – and still only $999.95!
The most obvious difference between the Niagara 1000 and Niagara 1200, other than the 1200's gorgeous textured bright finish, are the more universally useful shape and surprisingly substantial weight. The 1200 can now sit on a shelf like a component, with all the in and out cables in the back. It can be used 'face' down with the outlets in the air, fitting much better in the space between furniture and the wall. And, the 1200 is designed to stand on one end.
The new 7th outlet is a High-Current outlet: Now those with a subwoofer, mono amps, or powered speakers, can enjoy the full High-Current benefit that was only available to a single component with the Niagara 1000.
Like the Niagara 1000, 5000 and 7000, the Niagara 1200 uses capacitor forming technologies that vastly improve linearity and minimize distortion, ultra-low resistance solid-core wiring optimized for low-noise directionality, and low-impedance AC inlet and outlet contacts with heavy Hanging-Silver plating over high-purity Beryllium Copper for superior noise dissipation. The Niagara 1200 includes AudioQuest's patented Ground-Noise Dissipation System for a full 18 octaves of Linear Noise-Dissipation.
Common to all Niagara products, the 1200 features Audioquest's non-sacrificial surge protection and over-voltage shutdown, ensuring that all associated A/V systems are thoroughly protected from AC surges and spikes.
• 7 AC outlets: 2 High-Current; 5 Linear Filtered
• Patented Ground Noise-Dissipation System: All outlets: 2 banks of direction-controlled ground noise-dissipation
• Direction-Controlled Ultra-Low-Resistance Solid-Core Wiring
• Ultra-Linear AudioQuest AC RF Filtering Capacitors
• Linear Noise-Dissipation Technology: More than 18 octaves of AC differential filtering with linear response, optimized for varying line and load impedance
• Non-Sacrificial Surge Protection: Withstands multiple AC surges and spikes up to 6000V/3000A without sustaining damage
• Over-Voltage Shutdown with Automatic Reset
• Low-Z (low impedance) NRG Series Silver/Beryllium AC Power Inlets and Outlets