Numbered, Limited Edition 200 Gram, 45rpm 2LP Set!
Mastered by George Marino at Sterling Sound & Cut from the Absolute Original Analog Master Tapes!
Pressed at Quality Record Pressings!
Here is one of the classic pairings in jazz. There are no arrangements to speak
of--an 8 bar intro is fancy stuff here--the better to let Ben Webster, he of the
breathy, cavernous sound, blow a program of timeless songs. Pianist Oscar
Peterson is the perfect foil. His effortless swing setting up the tenor
saxophonist just the way he liked it. A master class in saxophone ballads.
• Numbered, Limited Edition
• Mastered by George Marino at Sterling Sound!
• Cut from the Absolute Original Analog Master Tapes!
• 200 Gram, 45rpm 2LP
• Pressed at Quality Record Pressings
Ben Webster, tenor saxophone
Oscar Peterson, piano
Ray Brown, bass
Ed Thigpen, drums
1. The Touch of Your Lips
2. When Your Lover Has Gone
3. Bye Bye Blackbird
4. How Deep Is the Ocean (How High Is the Sky)
5. In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning
7. This Can't Be Love