Ben Webster & Oscar Peterson Ben Webster Meets Oscar Peterson Hybrid Stereo SACD
Mastered by George Marino at Sterling Sound from the Absolute Original Analog Master Tapes!
Ben Webster Meets Oscar Peterson brings together two of the greatest stylists
American music has produced. Here, in a program of timeless songs, pianist Oscar
Peterson is the perfect foil - his effortless swing an excellent set-up for the
unhurried scoops, slurs, and bent notes of tenor saxophone balladeer Ben Webster
- just the way he liked it.
• Super Audio CD
• SACD Stereo SACD Layer
• This Hybrid SACD contains a 'Red Book' Stereo CD Layer which is playable on most conventional CD Players!
• Mastered by George Marino at Sterling Sound!
• Cut from the Absolute Original Analog Master Tapes!
• Original Verve Label Recording
Ben Webster, tenor saxophone
Oscar Peterson, piano
Ray Brown, bass
Ed Thigpen, drums
1. Touch of Your Lips
2. When Your Lover Has Gone
3. Bye Bye Blackbird
4. How Deep Is the Ocean (How High Is the Sky)
5. In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning
7. This Can't Be Love