Billie Holiday All Or Nothing At All Hybrid Mono SACD
Mastered by George Marino at Sterling Sound from the Absolute Original Analog Master Tapes!
Nicknamed Lady Day by her friend and musical partner Lester Young, Holiday was a
seminal influence on jazz and pop singing. Her vocal style, strongly inspired by
jazz instrumentalists, pioneered a new way of manipulating phrasing and tempo.
• Super Audio CD
• SACD Mono SACD Layer
• This Hybrid SACD contains a 'Red Book' CD Layer which is playable on most conventional CD Players!
• Mastered by George Marino at Sterling Sound!
• Cut from the Absolute Original Analog Master Tapes!
• Original Verve Label Recording
1. Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me
2. Cheek To Cheek
3. Ill Wind
4. Speak Low
5. I Wished On the Moon
6. But Not For Me
7. All or Nothing At All
8. We'll Be Together Again
9. Sophisticated Lady
10. April In Paris
11. Say It Isn't So
12. Love Is Here To Stay
Recorded in August 1956 and January 1957.