Billy Vaughn Greenfields Hybrid Stereo SACD
Includes "Theme From A Summer Place", "Never On Sunday", "The Sound of Music" & More!
The Billy Vaughn Orchestra began touring in 1965 with numerous sell-out tours
throughout Japan, Brazil, and Korea. Vaughn was most often heard, though, as the
orchestra backing Pat Boone, Gale Storm, and a host of other Dot artists of the
'50s and '60s.
Singer, multi-instrumentalist & orchestra leader, Richard "Billy" Vaughn charted
a total of 42 singles on the Billboard charts and 36 albums on the Billboard 200.
He also had 19 Top 40 hits in Germany.
The song "Greenfields" was included in a list of many songs which were not US
hits or even released as singled in the US but were major hits in other
• Super Audio CD
• SACD Stereo SACD Layer
• This Hybrid SACD contains a 'Red Book' Stereo CD Layer which is playable on most conventional CD Players!
• High Quality Master Recording
• High Precision Mastering
Billy Vaughn & His Orchestra
1. Theme From A Summer Place
3. Tracy's Theme
4. The Terry Theme from Limelight
5. The Sound of Music
6. The Three Penny Opera (Moritat)
7. O Sole Mio
8. Never On Sunday
9. The Green Leaves of Summer (Theme from the Alamo)
10. Look For A Star
11. Mona Lisa
13. Beyond the Sunset
14. He'll Have To Go
15. La Paloma
16. Woodchopper's Ball
17. Peter Gunn
19. Topsy II
20. One O'Clock Jump
Total playing time, 52:32