Ben Webster Gone With the Wind 180g LP (White Vinyl)
Audiophile-Grade 180g White Vinyl LP!
Pressed at Pallas Group! On Vinyl For The First Time In Nearly 3 Decades!
Ben Webster’s Gone With The Wind is a truly incredible performance that has been
underappreciated throughout the years, in part because it hadn’t been pressed on
vinyl in nearly three decades. The performance took place at the legendary
Montmartre Jazzhus in Copenhagen in January of 1965, right in the prime of
Webster’s long European period. We’re happy to shine light on the historic
recording with this limited edition 180gram white vinyl pressing.
• Audiophile-Grade 180g White Vinyl LP
• Pressed at Pallas in Germany
• On vinyl for the first time in nearly 3 decades
• Recorded at Copenhagen's legendary Jazzhus Montmartre in January of 1965
Ben Webster, tenor saxophone
Niels-Henning Orsted Pedersen, bass
Alex Riel, drums
Kenny Drew, piano
3. I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Letter
1. That's All
2. Gone With The Wind
3. Over The Rainbow