Blind Faith Blind Faith Single-Layer Stereo Japanese Import SHM-SACD
This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a Super Audio CD Player!
SHM-SACD (Super High Material SACD) is the ultimate Super Audio CD that utilizes
the materials and technologies that were developed for the SHM-CD to further
enhance the audio-resolution. These discs are made with polycarbonate developed
for the screen of the liquid crystal display. As it has a higher transparency,
players can read the signal more faithfully. Also, it excels in fluidity, which
enables you to cast a more accurate pit. What works wonders for a low resolution
format such as CD should offer even greater sonic improvements in a real high
resolution format such as SACD.
Blind Faith was cursed at its very inception by being billed as a supergroup.
This was truly a pity, because for all the classic beauty of its only recording,
Blind Faith was a band that never had a legitimate opportunity to come together
as a performing ensemble. Hyped to the hilt and rushed into a massive, chaotic
tour, the band fell apart after its final American concerts when Eric Clapton
packed it in to join Delaney & Bonnie's band.
Despite the hurried and mysterious nature of the recording of the album Blind
Faith, it produced two classic hits "Can't Find My Way Home" and "Presence of the Lord".
• Super High Material Super Audio CD
• SHM-SACD Stereo SACD Layer
• Single-Layer Stereo SHM-SACD, to secure enough reflectance and not to compress DSD file.
• Label of the disc is printed with a special green ink called 'Onsho Shiyou,' which minimizes diffuse reflection.
• Carefully selected master audio is used, from existing DSD files to newly converted from analog tapes.
• This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a Super Audio CD Player! It will NOT play on conventional CD Players!
1. Had to Cry Today
2. Can't Find My Way Home
3. Well...All Right
4. Presence of the Lord
5. Sea of Joy
6. Do What You Like