Bob Dylan John Wesley Harding Numbered Limited Edition Hybrid Mono SACD
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
Numbered, Limited Edition of Only 3000 Copies!
Bob Dylan John Wesley Harding on Hybrid Mono SACD from Mobile Fidelity!
Rolling Stone 500 Greatest Albums of All Time - Rated 303/500!
Stripped-Back 1967 Album a Mellow Return to Dylan's Roots and a Harbinger of
Country Rock. Hear the Musical Cousin to Dylan and The Band's The Basement Tapes
in Extraordinary Fidelity. Includes Original Version of "All Along the
Leave it to Bob Dylan to follow three of the most pioneering electric-based
albums in history by again deviating from the norm and straying from
expectation. Hinting at a return to his folk roots and firmly pointing toward
the field that became country rock, John Wesley Harding breathes with relief and
freshness, the sound of an artist re-engaging with the past, forging a future,
and stepping into new realms after recovering from an accident and unimaginable
• Numbered, Limited Edition of Only 3000 Copies!
• Super Audio CD
• SACD Mono SACD Layer
• This Hybrid SACD contains a 'Red Book' CD Layer which is playable on most
conventional CD Players!
• Mastered From Original Master Tapes
1. John Wesley Harding
2. As I Went Out One Morning
3. I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine
4. All Along the Watchtower
5. The Ballad of Frankie Lee and Judas Priest
6. Drifter's Escape
7. Dear Landlord
8. I Am a Lonesome Hobo
9. I Pity the Poor Immigrant
10. The Wicked Messenger
11. Down Along the Cove
12. I'll Be Your Baby Tonight