Carol Rosenberger Dynamic Piano Hybrid Stereo SACD
This is a dynamic recording of pianist Carol Rosenberger performing Beethoven's Sonata Op. 57 and Op. 111.
For this recording, two omni B & K condenser microphones, capsule #4134, and B &
K pre-amplifier 2319S were used. The specially constructed low noise, low
distortion power supply and line driver amplifiers were designed by John Meyer
of Meyer Sound Laboratories, Inc. The output of the line driver amplifiers was
fed directly into the line level input of a Studer Model 16 Stereo Mixer, which
was fed directly into the Digital Tape Recorder. The portable Studer console is
battery powered. There is no AC and therefore no chance of hum. The power supply
for the Studer 169 console is a sophisticated battery charger.
• Super Audio CD
• SACD Stereo SACD Layer
• This Hybrid SACD contains a 'Red Book' Stereo CD Layer which is playable on most conventional CD Players!
• High Quality Master Recording
• High Precision Mastering
Carol Rosenberger, piano
Ludwig Van Beethoven (1770-1827)
Sonata Op. 57 (Appassionata)
1. Allegro assai
2. Andante con moto - Allegro ma non troppo
Sonata Op. 111
3. Maestoso - Allegro con brio ed appassionato
4. Arietta: Adagio molto semplice e cantabile
Over 50 minutes of playing time.