CLEARAUDIO BALANCED PLUS PHONO STAGE (SILVER)
This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
The Balance Plus Phono Stage is for 0.8mV output cartridges
or lower. Cartridges higher than 0.8mV will overload the preamp!
The well Balanced one! True symmetrical layout, balanced (XLR) and single ended
(RCA) outputs, and superb channel separation are special features of the Balance Plus
phono stage. The audio chassis circuit board is housed in an extruded aluminium
block that protects against unwanted vibrations.
The double size power supply is housed in a separate chassis. Dedicated for MC
cartridges, the Balance Plus is a top choice for use with balanced input line stages.
Upgrade to the Clearaudio Accu Battery Power Supply! The Accu Battery Power Supply is a great solution for eliminating any noise that may be created by your AC power line. Click Here to find out more!
• Gain/Amplification at 1 kHz 58 dB (MC)
• Imput impedance: 500 Ohms / 270pF MC
• MM/MC Input: only MC-mode
• RIAA (75 µs / 318 µs / 3180 µs) yes
• RIAA Accurancy ± 0.05 dB
• Distortion: 0.004 %
• Signal/Noise ratio: Greater Than 80 dB (MC)
• Channel separation: Greater Than 100 dB
• Maximum Output: 12 V (1 kHz)
• Subsonic Filter: --
• Power Voltage: ± 25 V DC
• Outputs: symetrical (XLR) assymmetrical (RCA)
• Weight: 1.6 kg
• Dimensions in mm: 175 x 130 x 60
• Absolute phase balance: L/R --
Warranty: 90 Days, extended to 3 full years with the return of warranty form and receipt.