Charles Munch The French Touch Hybrid Stereo SACD
To Be Announced pre-order your copy today! Orders with both pre-order and in stock items will have all in stock items shipped immediately!
Remastered by Ryan Smith at Sterling Sound From Original
Analog 3-Track Tapes!
RCA Living Stereo — the gold standard for top quality orchestral performance
Analogue Productions' RCA Living Stereo Reissue Series No. 2, with 25 newly
remastered mainstay classical albums, will delight and astound your ears with
their clarity and warm, rich tone. Mastered by Ryan K. Smith at Sterling Sound
from the original 3-track master tapes.
This Hybrid SACD plays in all CD and SACD players, as well as all SACD-compatible
Charles Munch conducts the Boston Symphony Orchestra in "The Sorcerer's
Apprentice" (Dukas), Omphale's Spinning Wheel" (Saint-Saens) and "Mother Goose
• Super Audio CD
• SACD Stereo SACD Layer
• This Hybrid SACD contains a 'Red Book' Stereo CD Layer which is playable on
most conventional CD Players!
• Remastered by Ryan Smith at Sterling Sound From Original Analog 3-Track Tapes
Boston Symphony Orchestra
Charles Munch, conductor
1. The Sorcerer's Apprentice (L'Apprenti Sorcier)
2. Omphale's Spinning Wheel (Le Rouet D'Omphale, Op. 31)
Mother Goose (Ma Mere L'Oye)
3. Pavane of The Sleeping Beauty
4. Hop-O' My-Thumb
5. Laideronette, Empress of The Pagodas
6. Beauty and The Beast Convers
7. The Fairy Garden