DEDICATED AUDIO CABLE TOWER (BLACK, SET OF 4)
Dedicated Audio is proud to announce Cable Tower Audio/Video Cable Support.
Elevate your cables from the negative effects of carpeting and flooring. Cable
Tower is an outstanding patent pending design which offers incredible cable
support performance and appealing appearance. Unlike the unsightly utility based
porcelain insulator, our Cable Tower was specifically engineered and designed
for home audio/video use. White paper tests results support its superior
"So far, I have to say that I'm really impressed. These bloody devices are
already better than my old ceramic lifts, and I haven't fully implemented the
long cable run with them yet. Sturdy, sure-footed, and providing an improvement
in the sound to boot. I have them in place with the Wavac HE-833 v1.3's right
now, with an EMM Labs CDSD/DAC6 SACD front end. Damned glorious sound, my
friend...right now, it's Janos Starker on Mercury SACD doing Bach. What could be
better?" David W. Robinson, Editor-in-Chief, Positive Feedback Online
• Decrease Smear - Increase Resolution
• Uninterrupted Cable Flux Field
• Unequaled Performance Design
• Low Contact Surface Area
• Stable Four Point Design
• Non-Conductive Cable Retention Ring
• Two Cable Support Capability
• Extremely Low Dielectric Constant
• Low Capacitance To Ground Test Results
• Exceedingly Low Insertion Capacitance
• Accepts Cables up to 1.4" - 37mm
• State Of The Art CNC Machined Acrylic
• Made In The USA
4 3/4" Tall 3 1/2" Wide 3" Depth
Cable Height off the Ground:
Bottom Hole: 2"
Top Bracket: 3 3/4"
1. Cable Tower should be located at 12" to 18" intervals.
2. Install the center cable first.
3. Should Only one cable require support, utilize the primary top saddle.
4. Secure the top cable with non conductive retention ring.
5. Adjust the Cable Tower accordingly.