DON CABALLERO WHAT BURNS NEVER RETURNS 2LP
Though some argue whether this is the weakest or best of Don Caballero's
albums, it blows away most other band's best effort.
What Burns Never Returns is the third album from Don Caballero, a
Pittsburgh-based math rock band. The album was released on Touch and Go Records
in 1998 and was a reunion of sorts for the band - it was their first album after
a two-year hiatus and it marked the return of original bassist Pat Morris.
What Burns... is notable for guitarist Ian Williams' first significant
experimentation with pedals and other electronic effects.
Ian Williams, guitar
Mike Bandfield, guitar
Patterns Morris, bass
Damon Che, drums
1. Don Caballero 3
2. In the Absence of Strong Evidence to the Contrary, One May Step Out of the
Way of the Charging Bull
3. Delivering the Groceries at 138 Beats per Minute
4. Slice Where You Live Like Pie
5. Room Temperature Suite
6. The World in Perforated Lines
7. From the Desk of Elsewhere Go
8. June Is Finally Here