David Gilmour Rattle That Lock M-CH Blu-Ray Disc & CD
5.1 Surround Mix On Blu-Ray Disc Plus CD!
Blu-Ray Disc Plays on Blu-Ray Players ONLY!
Rattle That Lock contains 10 tracks composed by David Gilmour, including five
with lyrics by author Polly Samson, two by David himself and three
The album was produced by David, with long-time collaborator Phil Manzanera. The
striking cover imagery was realized under the aegis of Creative Director Aubrey
Powell of Hipgnosis, with design by The Creative Corporation. The front sleeve
landscape photograph was by Rupert Truman of StormStudios, with album booklet
and sleeve photography by Kevin Westenberg, while Polly Samson has contributed
the studio session shots found in the booklets in the various formats.
• Blu-ray Plus CD Edition
• Blu-ray disc contains Stereo/5.1 Surround Remix
• Blu-Ray Disc Plays on Blu-Ray Players ONLY
• 2-Disc boxed set includes CD + BLU-RAY with bonus 10 audio-visual items, 4
audio tracks, album in Surround Sound and memorabilia.
• Bonus content (4 x audio-visual unreleased tracks, 4 x documentaries, 2 x
promo videos, 4 x audio tracks) = approx. 105 mins + Surround album.
• 32-page hardback lyric/photo book including artist and album session
• 48-page book 'Paradise Lost' (Book II).
• Plus 2-sided poster, postcard in envelope and David Gilmour plectrum.
• Discs housed in color card wallets with color labels.
Disc: 1 (CD)
1. 5 A.M.
2. Rattle That Lock
3. Faces Of Stone
4. A Boat Lies Waiting
5. Dancing Right In Front Of Me
6. In Any Tongue
8. The Girl In The Yellow Dress
10. And Then...
Disc 2 (Blu-ray)
1. Barn Jam 1
2. Barn Jam 2
3. Barn Jam 3
4. Barn Jam 4
5. The Animators - Alisdair + Jock (Documentary on makers of the "Rattle That
6. "Rattle That Lock" video
7. The Animators - Danny Madden (Documentary on maker of "The Girl In The Yellow
8. "The Girl In The Yellow Dress" video
9. Polly Samson and David Gilmour at The Borris House Festival of Words and
Ideas (Documentary on their creative collaboration)
10. The making of the "Rattle That Lock" album (Documentary)