Debussy La Mer Japanese Import SHM SACD
This disc will ONLY work on a Super Audio Disc Player!
SHM-SACD (Super High Material SACD) is the ultimate Super Audio CD that
utilizes the materials and technologies that were developed for the SHM-CD to
further enhance the audio-resolution. These discs are made with polycarbonate
developed for the screen of the liquid crystal display. As it has a higher
transparency, players can read the signal more faithfully. Also, it excels in
fluidity, which enables you to cast a more accurate pit. What works wonders for
a low resolution format such as CD should offer even greater sonic improvements
in a real high resolution format such as SACD.
Bernard Haitink conducts the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra for this performance
of compositional works by Debussy.
• 2-channel Single Layer SACD
• Two-channel SACD layer only, to secure enough reflectance and not to compress
• Label of the disc is printed with a special green ink called 'Onsho Shiyou,'
which minimizes diffuse reflection.
• Carefully selected master audio is used, from existing DSD files to newly
converted from analog tapes.
• This disc will ONLY work on a Super Audio Disc Player
Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra
Bernard Haitink, conductor
Claude Debussy (1862-1918)
1. Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun
2. The First Song Nocturnes: Clouds
3. Nocturne No. 2 Songs: Festivals
4. The Third Song Nocturne: Shirenu (Sea Nymph)
5. Symphonic Poem: "Ocean" Track 1 3 Symphonic Sketches: From Dawn Until Midday
6. Symphonic Poem: "Sea" Music Three Symphonic Sketches 2: Wave Sport
7. Symphonic Poem "Sea" Music Three Symphonic Sketches 3: A Dialogue With the
Wind and Sea
Iberia "Video for Orchestra"
8. Music From the First: In Towns
9. Music From the Second: The Smell of the Night
10. Music From the First Three: The Morning of the Festival