Dedicated Audio Cable Tower V2 Audio/Video Cable Support (Black, Set of 4)
Place the Cable Tower V2 Audio/Video Cable Supports under signal, speaker and power cables for significant improvements in clarity, detail and resolution!
The Cable Tower V2 Audio/Video Cable Suports are the latest introduction to Dedicated Audio's outstanding patented cable support design offering incredible performance as well as appealing appearance. Elevate your cables from the negative effects of carpeting and flooring. Superior to the unsightly utility based porcelain insulators or dia-cut foam, Dedicated Audio's Patented Cable Tower V2 was specifically designed and engineered for audio/video performance enhancement. White paper tests results support it's superior properties. Place the Cable Tower V2 under signal cables, speaker cables and power cables for improvements in clarity, detail and resolution.
"So far, I have to say that I'm really impressed. These bloody devices are already better than my old ceramic lifts, and I haven't fully implemented the long cable run with them yet. Sturdy, sure-footed, and providing an improvement in the sound to boot. I have them in place with the Wavac HE-833 v1.3's right now, with an EMM Labs CDSD/DAC6 SACD front end. Damned glorious sound, my friend...right now, it's Janos Starker on Mercury SACD doing Bach. What could be better?" - David W. Robinson, Editor-in-Chief, Positive Feedback Online
• Decrease Smear - Increase Resolution
• Uninterrupted Cable Flux Field
• Unequaled Performance Design
• Low Contact Surface Area
• Stable Four Point Design
• Two Cable Support Capability
• Extremely Low Dielectric Constant
• Low Capacitance To Ground Test Results
• Exceedingly Low Insertion Capacitance
• Accepts Cables up to 1.4" - 37mm
• State Of The Art CNC Machined Acrylic
• Made In The USA
4 3/4" Tall 3 1/2" Wide 3" Depth
Cable Height off the Ground:
Bottom Hole: 2"
Top Bracket: 3 3/4"
1. Cable Tower should be located at 12" to 18" intervals.
2. Install the center cable first.
3. Should Only one cable require support, utilize the primary top saddle.
4. Adjust the Cable Tower accordingly.