Open box demo from Axpona Only 1 Available At This Price! Original Retail $2494.99, Now $1976.99, You Save $518!
Open box demo from Axpona ! Only 1 Available At This Price!
Convenient, easy assembly, plug and play operation! The Music Hall MMF-9.3 is also available with the Goldring Eroica LX MC Cartridge professionally installed at the factory.
The music hall mmf-9.3 turntable is a two speed, belt driven audiophile turntable employing the unique triple plinth construction originated by music hall.
Sorbothane hemispheres separate each of the three platforms and provide additional suspension and vibration damping. The mmf-9.3 comes in a walnut veneer and is available with or without cartridge
The distinctive design isolates the critical sound reproducing components: platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge, on the top platform, from the adjustable tip-toe feet and wiring, which are mounted on the bottom platform. The motor and speed controls are isolated on their own vibration damping base and completely decoupled from the turntable.
- Music hall's unique triple plinth construction.
- One-piece full carbon fiber tonearm.
- Counterweights center of gravity is level with the stylus tip, is decoupled from the arm, and acts as a resonance damper
- Completely isolated/decoupled DC motor with 33? and 45 rpm speed controls located in the front left corner of the Turntable, thus canceling any potential vibration from the motor/belt to the cartridge
- Motor sits on its own resonance damping puck.
- Inverted ceramic main bearing for super quiet, fluid operation
- Non resonant, 1" thick acrylic platter
- Soft felt platter mat
- High quality gold RCA connectors and detachable phono cable
- Adjustable tip toe feet with anti-scratch cups
- Low noise fully manual belt drive design
- Built-in round spirit level for proper leveling
- Dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor included
- Excellent instruction manual and easy assembly
MMF-9.3 Turntable Specifications
Power Supply: 15V / 0-0.8mA DC Universal Power Supply
Power Connection: 100 - 240 Volt, 50 or 60 Hz
Standby Power Consumption: < 1 W
Speeds: 33 1/3 & 45rpm electronic speed change
Wow and Flutter: +/- 0.10 %
Speed Deviation: +/- 0.06%
Rumble Max: > 73 db
Effective Tonearm Length: 9 in. (230 mm)
Tonearm Weight: 250 g (without counterweight)
Effective Tonearm Mass: 8.5 g
Overhang: 18 mm
Dimensions: w18.25 x d13.25 x h7.25 in.
Weight: 40 lbs. pkg.