Dire Straits Making Movies Single-Layer Stereo Japanese Import SHM-SACD
This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a Super Audio CD Player!
SHM-SACD (Super High Material SACD) is the ultimate Super Audio CD that
utilizes the materials and technologies that were developed for the SHM-CD to
further enhance the audio-resolution. These discs are made with polycarbonate
developed for the screen of the liquid crystal display. As it has a higher
transparency, players can read the signal more faithfully. Also, it excels in
fluidity, which enables you to cast a more accurate pit. What works wonders for
a low resolution format such as CD should offer even greater sonic improvements
in a real high resolution format such as SACD.
The third album for Dire Straits, "Making Movies" , was originally released in
1980. Although the songs "Making Movies" and "Suicide Towers" were recorded
during the sessions for this album, the two were never officially released.
On Making Movies, Dire Straits began to move away from its roots rock origins
into a jazzier variation of country-rock and singer/songwriter folk-rock
storytelling. Featuring "Romeo and Juliet," "Tunnel of Love," and "Skateaway. "
• Super High Material Super Audio CD
• SHM-SACD Stereo SACD Layer
• Single-Layer Stereo SHM-SACD, to secure enough reflectance and not to compress DSD file.
• Label of the disc is printed with a special green ink called 'Onsho Shiyou,' which minimizes diffuse reflection.
• Carefully selected master audio is used, from existing DSD files to newly converted from analog tapes.
• This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a Super Audio CD Player! It will NOT play on conventional CD Players!
1. Tunnel of Love
2. Romeo and Juliet
4. Expresso Love
5. Hand In Hand
6. Solid Rock
7. Les Boys