Audiophile 180g Virgin Vinyl LP!
Mastered From Original Masters of Universal Music!
Pressed at Pallas!
Violinist Erica Morini is joined by pianist Leon Pommers for this recording of
compositional works including Ave Maria, Midnight Bells, Melodie from "Orfeo"
"This is a collection of typical encore pieces - and even some of these are
old- fashioned for such purposes - but no matter what Erica Morini does, she
does with care and impeccable artistic taste. Certainly, there is much love
lavished on the performances on this disk, and the violinist's warm, smooth
tone, as well as that of her expert accompanist, has been most faithfully
preserved on exceptionally quiet record surfaces." - High Fidelity
• Audiophile 180g Virgin Vinyl
• Pressed at Pallas GmbH in Germany
• Audiophile analogue mastering by Rainer Maillard at Emil Berliner Studios in
• Mastered from the Original Masters of Universal Music
• Analogphonic release
Erica Morini, violin
Leon Pommers, piano
Schubert - Wilhelmj
1. Ave Maria
2. Caprice Viennois
3. Schon Rosmarin
4. Midnight Bells
5. Neapolitan Song, Op. 39, No. 18
6. Melodie from "Orfeo"
1. Waltz from "Faust"
3. Chant Sans Paroles, Op. 2, No. 3
4. Canzonetta, Op. 35 (From Concerto Romantique)
6. Spanish Dance
7. Menuett In D, No. 1
Recorded at Westminster's New York Studios in July of 1955.