This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
Out Of Print! Only a few copies left!
Felix Mottl plays selected works by Wagner for his 1907 Complete Welte
recordings. Mysteriously the music is performed in an interpretation which is
historically authentic down to the last detail. The key to this mystery is the
original performer was present at the recent recording session, but not
physically: the music is heard on a modern Steinway. Never has music stored in
the Welte-Mignon system sounded so "right" or so well.
Felix Mottl, Welte-Mignon
1. Lohengrin, Introduction
2. Parsifal, Introduction
3. Tristan und Isolde, Introduction
4. Lohengrin, The Bridal Chorus
5. Lohengrin, Elsa's Dream
6. Parsifal, Good Friday Music
1. Tristan and Isolde, Act II, Duet
The Mastersingers of Nuremberg:
2. The Quieter Hearth at Winter
4. Parsifal, Transformation Music & Entry of the Knights of the Holy Grail