Fremaux A Berlioz Orchestra Spectacular 180g LP
Save 40%! Only $14.99! Regularly $24.99! You Save $10.00!
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
Out Of Print! Last Chance! Limited Supplies! Limited Edition!
Mastered by Doug Sax and Pressed at R.T.I. The Stamper was made from the First Generation Master! Only 1,000 LPs Pressed from EACH Stamper!
England's City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra & Chorus conducted by Louis Fremaux performing A Berlioz Orchestra Spectacular.
This recording was by the same symphony, conductor & at the same Hall as the famous Massenet "Le Cid."
Single Step Processing was used for this "Limited Edition" release. The stamper was made from the First Generation Master and not more than 1,000 were pressed from each stamper. This process allows every record to be of "Test Pressing Quality." Klavier records are used by many manufacturers and audio speciality shops for Demonstrating their Equipment.
• Limited Edition
• HG 180 Gram Plus Super Disc
• Mastered by Doug Sax
• Pressed at R.T.I.
• Stamper made from First Generation Master
• Only 1,000 LPs Pressed from each Stamper
• Test Pressing Quality!
• Excellent Demonstation LP!
England's City of Birmingham Symphony & Chorus
Louis Fremaux, Conductor
Louis Hector Berlioz (1803-1869)
A Berlioz Orchestra Spectacular
1. Overture to "Roman Carnival" Op.9
2. Funeral March For Hamlet Op.18 "The Damnation Of Faust"
3. Hungarian March
4. Dance Of The Sylphs
5. Minuet Of The Will-O-The-Wisps
6. Overture To "Benvenuto Cellini" Op.23
7. Royal Hunt And Storm From "The Trojans"
8. Trojan March From "The Trojans."