Out Of Print! Only a few copies left!
A Timeless & Powerful Performance! Exceptional Sound Quality!
Mastered by Bernie Grundman from the Original Analog Master Tapes & Pressed at RTI!
Numbered Deluxe Laminated Gatefold Jackets! Only 2500 Numbered Limited Edition Copies Worldwide!
Grieg’s endearing Peer Gynt Suite drawn from the incidental music to Henrik Ibsen’s play of the same name encompasses dreamy mystery and trollish energy. A Top-Notch Performance by the London Symphony Orchestra led by Oivin Fjeldstad.
The London Symphony Orchestra conducted by Oivin Fjeldstad performing Grieg Peer
• Numbered Deluxe Laminated Double Gatefold Jackets
• Only 2500 Numbered Limited Edition Copies Worldwide!
• 180g Vinyl
• Pressed at RTI
• Mastered by Bernie Grundman from the Original Analog Master Tapes!
• Originally released as London CS 6049
• Famous London Records Blueback Series
London Symphony Orchestra
OivIn Fjeldstad, conductor
Edvard Grieg (1843-1907)
LP1 - Side A
1. Prelude, Op. 23, No. 1
2. Morning Mood, Op. 23, No. 13
LP1 - Side B
1. The Death of Ase, Op. 23, No. 12
Anita's Dance, Op. 23, No. 16
2. In The Hall of the Mountain King, Op. 23, No. 7
LP2 - Side C
1. Ingrid's Abduction and Lament, Op. 23, No. 4
2. Arab Dance, Op. 23, No. 15
LP2 - Side D
1. Peer Gynt's Home-coming, Op. 23, No. 19
Solvejg's Song, Op. 23, No. 11
2. Dance of the Mountain King's Daughter, Op. 23, No. 8