Gary Graffman The Virtuoso Liszt 200g LP
To Be Announced pre-order your copy today! Orders with both pre-order and in stock items will have all in stock items shipped immediately!
RCA Living Stereo 200 Gram Vinyl LP!
Remastered From The Original Master Tape & Cut at 33 1/3rpm by Ryan Smith at Sterling Sound!
Lacquers Plated by Gary Salstrom & Pressed On 200g Vinyl at Quality Record Pressings!
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
RCA Living Stereo classical LPs - the gold standard for top quality
orchestral performance and sound!
Analogue Productions' RCA Living Stereo Reissue Series No. 2, with 25 newly
remastered mainstay classical albums, will delight and astound your ears with
their clarity and warm, rich tone. As with our first highly-regarded LSC series,
shortcomings of previous editions have been improved upon - from the mastering,
to the LP pressing, to the sharp-looking glossy heavyweight Stoughton Printing
tip-on jackets that faithfully duplicate the original artwork, "Living Stereo"
logo, "Shaded Dog" label and all!
Mastered by Ryan K. Smith at Sterling Sound from the original 3-track master
tapes, cut at 33 1/3, and plated and pressed at Quality Record Pressings -
makers of the world's finest-sounding vinyl LPs, - no other editions match these
for the quietest 200-gram platters available.
Excellent renderings of familiar Liszt works by Gary Graffman, whose touch and
style impress more with each new release. The selections include "Liebestraum,"
"Hungarian Rhapsody No. 11," and the six Paganini-Liszt Etudes.
• 200g Vinyl
• 33 1/3rpm
• Pressed at Quality Record Pressings
• Lacquers Plated by Gary Salstrom
• Remastered from the original master tape by Ryan Smith at Sterling Sound
Gary Graffman, piano
Franz Liszt (1811-1886)
Liebestraum In A-Flat, Op.62, No. 3
1. Etude No.3 In D Flat ("Un Sospiro")
2. Hungarian Rhapsody No.11 In A Minor
3. Anneés De Pélelrinage: Italie - No.2: Il Penseroso
4. Consolation No.3 In D-Flat
5. No.1 In G Minor ("Tremolo")
6. No.2 In E-Flat ("Octave")
7. No.3 In G-Sharp Minor ("La Campanella")
8. No.4 In E ("Arpeggio")
9. No.5 In E ("La Chasse")
10. No.6 In A Minor ("Theme And Variations")