Guillermo Figueroa On Million Dollar Strings: The Artistry of Guillermo Figueroa CD
Out of Print! Last Chance! Limited Supplies Available!
High Quality CD From First impression Music!
Re-mastered by Five / Four Productions!
Re-mastered by Five / Four Productions.
First Impression Music owner Winston Ma has the rights to his early recordings
for the label Golden String...including this title by Guillermo Figueroa, "On
Million Dollar Strings - The Artistry of Guillermo Figueroa".
Violinist Guillermo Figueroa is backed by orchestra conducted by Harold Faberman,
providing the perfect setting to let the violin solo shine.
The recording, originally released in 1994 on CD, has now been re-worked by the
team at Five / Four Productions. The result is familiar melodies with an
enjoyable flowing sound and audiophile quality level with a good aural
impression of the sample stage of the New York State University.
The term PureFlection refers to the new way of production of the glass
master for the current FIM productions. This is namely not about as usual
created in the press shop as part of normal production, but by a specialist in a
specially modified machine for cutting Blu-ray glass masters. Before the
production of CDs, the quality of the glass master is checked and in the new
booklets, the test protocol of this test is included. The result is
significantly lower jitter and also lower error values ??than conventional
industrial productions and the resulting sound, unlike many modern productions
an organic appearance.
• Re-mastered by Five / Four Productions
Guillermo Figueroa, violin
1. Vocalise (Rachmaninov)
2. The Butterfly Lovers (He Zhan-hao / Chen Gang)
3. Me'lodie Op. 42, No. 3 (Tchaikovsky)
4. Liebesleid (Fritz Kreisler - Love's Sorrow)
5. Spanish Dance (Enrique Granados)
6. L'Abeille Op. 13 No. 9 (Franz Schubert)
7. Danse Espagnole (Manuel de Falla)
8. Chanson Russe (Stravinsky)
9. Introduction et Tarantelle Op. 43 (Pablo de Sarasate)
10. Pie'ce en forme de Habanera (Maurice Ravel)
11. Grand Adagio (Alexander Glazunov)
12. Romanza Andaluza (Pablo de Sarasate)
13. Praeludium & Allegro (Fritz Kreisler)
14. Minuet (Fritz Kreisler)
15. Candorosa (Juan Morel Campos)