Hank Williams Ramblin' Man 180g Import LP
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
180g Virgin Vinyl Reissue of 1954 Album!
One of the most significant and influenial American singers and songwriters of
the 20th century. Hank Williams' fifth studio album, Ramblin' Man was released
in 1954 by MGM Records.
• 180g Virgin Vinyl
1. Dear John
2. Just Waitin'
3. Men With Broken Hearts
4. I Can't Help It (If I'm Still With You)
5. Howlin' At The Moon
6. Hey, Good Lookin
7. My Heart Would Know
8. The Pale Horse And His Rider
9. A Home In Heaven
1. Ramblin' Man
2. Pictures From Life's Other Side
3. I've Ben Down That Road Before
4. I Dreamed About Mama Last Night
5. (I Heard That) Lonesome Whistle
6. Crazy Heart
7. Half As Much
8. I'd Still Want You
9. Baby, We're Really In Love