Herbert von Karajan Puccini La Boheme Single-Layer Stereo Japanese Import SHM-SACD
Release Date To Be Announced pre-order your copy today! Orders with both pre-order and in stock items will have all in stock items shipped immediately!
This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a Super
Audio CD Player!
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
Herbert von Karajan conducts the Berliner Philharmoniker for Puccini's opera La
Boheme featuring Lucianno Pavarotti and Mirella Freni.
SHM-SACD (Super High Material SACD) is the ultimate Super Audio CD that
utilizes the materials and technologies that were developed for the SHM-CD to
further enhance the audio-resolution. These discs are made with polycarbonate
developed for the screen of the liquid crystal display. As it has a higher
transparency, players can read the signal more faithfully. Also, it excels in
fluidity, which enables you to cast a more accurate pit. What works wonders for
a low resolution format such as CD should offer even greater sonic improvements
in a real high resolution format such as SACD.
• Super High Material Super Audio CD
• SHM-SACD Stereo SACD Layer
• Single-Layer Stereo SHM-SACD, to secure enough reflectance and not to compress
• Label of the disc is printed with a special green ink called 'Onsho Shiyou,'
which minimizes diffuse reflection.
• Carefully selected master audio is used, from existing DSD files to newly
converted from analog tapes.
• This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a Super Audio CD Player! It
will NOT play on conventional CD Players!
Mirella Freni, Mimi
Luciano Pavarotti, Rodolfo
Rolando Panerai, Marcello
Elizabeth Harwood, Musetta
Nicolai Ghiaurov, Colline
Chor de Deutschen Oper Berlin
Herbert von Karajan, conductor
1. Non sono in vena
2. Che gelida manina
3. Si. Mi chiamano Mimi
4. O soave fanciulla
5. La commedia e stupenda'... Quando me'n vo'
6. O mia vita!... Donde lieta usci
7. Dunque e proprio finita
8. In un coupe?... O Mimi, tu piu non torni
9. Vecchia zimarra
10. Sono andati
11. Che avvien?