James Bond: Goldfinger Soundtrack 180g LP
180 Gram Vinyl Limited Edition Remastered From Analog Source by Ron McMaster at Capitol Records!
Features Music Composed by John Barry and Vocals by Shirley Bassey!
Released in 1964, the Goldfinger Soundtrack to Ian Fleming's 007 James Bond film
of the same name topped the 1965 Billboard Pop Album at number 1, spending 70
weeks on Billboard 200. The effective use of music and various sound effects in
the film won it an Academy Award for Best Sound Editing.
• 180 Gram Vinyl
• Audiophile Quality
• Limited Edition
• Remastered From Analog Source by Ron McMaster at Capitol Records
1. Main Title - Into Miami - Goldfinger
2. Alpine Drive - Auric's Factory
3. Oddjob's Pressing Engagement
4. Bond Back In Action Again
5. Teasing the Korean
6. Gassing the Gangsters
1. Goldfinger (Instrumental Version)
2. Dawn Raid on Fort Knox
3. The Arrival of the Bomb and Count Down
4. The Death Of Goldfinger - End Titles