John Coltrane With The Red Garland Trio 200g LP (Mono)
Limited Edition 200 Gram LP! Pressed at Quality Record Pressings!
Mastered by Kevin Gray & Cut from the Original Mono 100% Analog Master Tapes!
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
Part of the ultimate audiophile Prestige mono reissues from Analogue Productions — 25 of the most collectible, rarest, most audiophile-sounding Rudy Van Gelder recordings ever made. All mastered from the original analog master tapes by mastering maestro Kevin Gray. 200-gram LPs pressed at state-of -the-art plant Quality Record Pressings and plated by Gary Salstrom. Deep groove label pressings, tip-on jackets on thick cardboard stock.
John Coltrane and the Garland Trio perform 5 selections including "Traneing In",
"Bass Blues", and "You Leave Me Breathless".
The recordings John Coltrane made for Prestige, both with and without Miles
Davis, helped establish his first substantial foothold in the jazz world. He
showed that he could play the blues; and whether he was treating a ballad at the
usual tempo or taking one upstairs, he combined thought and emotion in a
completely individual manner. The Garland trio, itself a recording entity for
the label, was a strong unit that was sensitive to Trane's musical attitudes.
• 200g Vinyl LP
• Limited Edition, Less Than 1000 Records per stamper, released in limited quantities
• The Original 100% Analog Master Tapes were used working with only the Best Mastering Studios!
• Mastered by Kevin Gray & Plated by Gary Salstrom
• Plated and Pressed at Quality Record Pressings on Virgin Vinyl
• Meticulous Test Pressing Evaluation and Quality Control
• Deluxe Packaging using the highest quality jackets and rice paper inner sleeves
• Officially Licensed & Authorized for release by the Record Label
John Coltrane, tenor sax
Red Garland, piano
Paul Chambers, bass
Arthur Taylor, drums
1. Traneing In
2. Slow Dance
3. Bass Blues
4. You Leave Me Breathless
5. Soft Lights and Sweet Music