John Harrison Creepshow (Original 1982 Score) 180g LP ("Kill Lights" Deep Red With Blue Smoke Vinyl)
New Pressing On 180g "Kill Lights" Deep Red With Blue Smoke Colored Vinyl!
Limited Edition - Only 2000 Copies!
Built-In Booklet Featuring Production Stills, Artwork & Liner Notes Plus 12x12 Art Print of The Creeper!
Waxwork Records is thrilled to announce their next LP release to the 1982
horror anthology classic, CREEPSHOW. The film was directed by George A. Romero
and written by Stephen King. The score was composed and performed by John
Harrison (DAY OF THE DEAD, TALES FROM THEDARKSIDE).
This definitive release of the film score has never before been released. The
original master tapes of the CREEPSHOW film score were lost for over 30 years,
but with the efforts of composer John Harrison and Waxwork Records, the tapes
were located in the attic of Jeree Recording Studios in New Brighton, PA. The
tapes remained in remarkable shape over the years and were re-mixed and
re-mastered for vinyl. The CREEPSHOW score has never sounded this good.
• 180g Vinyl
• "Kill Lights" Variant (Deep Red with Blue Smoke Vinyl)
• Limited Edition - Only 2000 copies
• Remixed and remastered from the original 1982 master tapes
• Heavyweight casebound tip-on gatefold jacket with a satin coating
• Director liner notes by George A. Romero
• Composer liner notes by John Harrison
• A built-in booklet featuring production stills, artwork, and liner notes
• A satin coated 12x12 art print of The Creeper
• Full album packaging artwork by Ghoulish Gary Pullin
2. The Creepshow Welcomes You
3. Henry Is Told TheFamily Secrets
4. She Bashed His Head In
5. Bedelia Arrives
6. Where's My Cake? I Want My Cake
7. Nate Comes Out Of The Grave
8. Henry Goes Looking
9. Henry Meets Nate: Henry Gets Crushed
10. I Got My Cake
11. Sylvia On A Platter - A Meteor Arrives
12. Jordy Discovers His Meteor
13. Jordy Hallucinates And Takes A Bath
14. From The Farm To The Beach
15. Get In That Hole, Harry
16. If You Can Hold Your Breath
17. Richard Watches Them Drown
18. From The Beach To The College
19. Mike Discovers The Crate
20. Dex And Mike Move The Crate
21. Dex And Mike Open The Crate
22. Mike Meets Fluffy
23. Henry Leaves WIlma A Note
24. Wilma Looks Under The Stairs
25. Wake Up! Wake Up!
26. Fluffy Eats Wilma
27. Henry Dumps Fluffy
28. What Are Friends For?
30. Bugs Start Creeping Up On Pratt
32. The End Of Pratt
33. Garbage Men Find Billy's Comic Book
34. Until Next Time