Zero Tampering, Pure Digital XtractHD CD will play on ANY CD Player!
Le Festival Son & Image is the largest audio & home theater show in Canada.
2006 marked the 19th of the yearly Canadian show that gives consumers in the
Great White North the ability to see many new products all under one roof.
These test tracks, recorded in large part by Rene Laflamme, contain 10 selected
pieces that were chosen as much for their sound quality as for their musical
interest and will allows you to test to its advantage your audio system.
Featured are Nemesis ensemble de Percussion Classique; Konstantin Lifschitz,
Concerto for piano no 21 Mozart; Jon Gearey & Frederic Alarie (unedited) “live
track”; Sonate for Piano and Alto, Friedrich Kiel; Jongleur de la Mandragore,
Dominus Dixit and much more…
The XtractHD process relies mainly on the fact that a computer is not a musical instrument… By getting rid of most computer processes and external hash, Fidelio gets one closer to the real recording session, restoring stereo spread, spatial positioning, preserving hall characteristics and the timbre of each instrument. XtractHD CDs will play on ANY CD Player!
• XtractHD: Zero Tampering, Pure Digital CD
• Tracks 13-21: 25Hz, 35 Hz, 60 Hz, 80 Hz, 125 Hz, 250 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 4 kHz,
8 kHz, 10 kHz, 12.5 kHz, 15 kHz, 18 kHz, 20 kHz
Konstantin Lifschitz, piano (2)
Monadnock Festival Orchestra (2)
James Bolle, conductor (2)
Jon Gearey (3)
Frederic Alarie (3,8)
Marie Saintonge (4)
Didier Dumoutier (4)
Quatuor Vocal (5)
D. Paradimitriou (6)
P. Brakoulias (6)
Raymond Daveluy (7)
Duo Puchhammer-Desjardins (9)
Rouvm Ostrousky, piano (10)
Les Jongleurs de la Mandragore (11)
2. Mozart's 2 Mouvement du Concerto No. 21 pour piano et orchestre K467
5. J'Entends La Chanson des Filles
6. The Greek Tycoon
7. Liszt's Fantasie et Fugue Sure le Choral L'Adnos, Ad Salutarem undam
9. F. Kiel's Sonate pour alto et piano en sol mineur, Op. 67
10. Beethoven's Trente-trois Variations sur une valse de diabelle Op. 120
11. Dominus Dixit
12. Paye o Paye
13-21. Test Your Ear and Your Audio System (Tracks are 20 or 22 seconds in
Total playing time, 70:27