Numbered, Limited Edition Super Deluxe Box Set!
180g Vinyl 2LP plus 2CDs! Newly Remastered by Jimmy Page from the Original
Master Tapes! Pressed at Pallas in Germany!
First Pressings (30,000 Copies) Contain Numbered, Limited Edition High Quality
LP Sized Print of the Original Album Cover!
On its release in the summer of 1979, In Through the Out Door topped the U.S.
and UK album charts and has since been certified six-times platinum. Sadly, it
would be the last album that Led Zeppelin recorded prior to drummer John
Bonham's passing the following year. Among the seven album tracks are "Fool In
The Rain" and "All My Love," two songs that remain rock radio staples to this
The album's companion audio disc features an unreleased rough mix of every track
from the original album, including early versions with working titles such as
"The Hook" ("All My Love"), "The Epic" ("Carouselambra"), and "Blot" ("I'm Gonna
Crawl"). This final studio album from arguably the World's Greatest Rock Band,
may not have been their intended Swan Song but its still Rock and Roll and
you'll like it.
In 1968, John Bonham, John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page and Robert Plant formed Led
Zeppelin, one of the most influential, innovative and successful groups in
modern music. The band has sold more than 300 million albums worldwide with a
celebrated catalog including such landmark songs as "Whole Lotta Love,"
"Kashmir," "Rock And Roll," "When The Levee Breaks" and "Stairway To Heaven."
The band rose from the ashes of The Yardbirds, when Page brought in Plant,
Bonham and Jones to tour as The New Yardbirds. In 1969, Led Zeppelin released
its self-titled debut. It marked the beginning of a 12-year reign, during which
the group was widely considered to be the biggest rock band in the world.
Led Zeppelin continues to be honored for its pivotal role in music history. The
band was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 1995, received a Grammy
Lifetime Achievement Award in 2005, and a year later was awarded with the Polar
Music Prize in Stockholm. Founding members Jones, Page and Plant - along with
Jason Bonham, the son of John Bonham - took the stage at London's O2 Arena in
2007 to headline a tribute concert for Ahmet Ertegun, a dear friend and Atlantic
Records' founder. The band was honored for its lifetime contribution to American
culture at the Kennedy Center Honors in 2012. In January of 2014, the band won
their first ever Grammy award as Celebration Day, which captured their live
performance at the Ertegun tribute concert, was named Best Rock Album.
• Numbered, Limited Edition Super Deluxe 180g 2LP & 2CD Box Set
• First pressing includes an LP sized, individually numbered, high quality print
of the original album cover (30,000 Copies)
• Newly Remastered by Jimmy Page from the Original Master Tapes
• Pressed at Pallas in Germany
• CD 1: Japanese replica of the original album newly remastered in vinyl replica
single wallet, replica mini brown bag, paintable mini insert
• CD 2: Companion audio in a new single wallet sleeve, featuring previously
unreleased rough mixes of all the tracks
• LP 1: Original album newly remastered on 180 gram vinyl, in a single sleeve
replicating the original album
• LP 2: Companion audio on 180 gram vinyl in a new single sleeve featuring
negative artwork based on the original album artwork, and featuring previously
unreleased rough mixes of all the tracks.
• Limited time HD Download Card with the original album and companion audio in
96/24 high-definition audio
• Album-size hardbound 80-page book includes over 30 photographs (many
previously unpublished), vintage newspapers and magazine reprints, plus
memorabilia from the Led Zeppelin and Atlantic Records archives
• Packaged in replica brown paper bag
1. In The Evening
2. South Bound Saurez
3. Fool In The Rain
4. Hot Dog
6. All My Love
7. I'm Gonna Crawl
1. In The Evening (Rough Mix)
2. Southbound Piano (South Bound Saurez - Rough Mix)
3. Fool In The Rain (Rough Mix)
4. Hot Dog (Rough Mix)
5. The Epic (Carouselambra - Rough Mix)
6. The Hook (All My Love - Rough Mix)
7. Blot (I'm Gonna Crawl - Rough Mix)