The Miles Davis Quintet Relaxin' With The Miles Davis Quintet Numbered Limited Edition 200g LP (Mono)
Numbered, Limited Edition 200 Gram LP! Only the 1st 1,000 Copies are Numbered! Pressed at Quality Record Pressings!
Mastered by Kevin Gray & Cut from the Original Mono 100% Analog Master Tapes!
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
Part of the ultimate audiophile Prestige mono reissues from Analogue Productions — 25 of the most collectible, rarest, most audiophile-sounding Rudy Van Gelder recordings ever made. All mastered from the original analog master tapes by mastering maestro Kevin Gray. 200-gram LPs pressed at state-of -the-art plant Quality Record Pressings and plated by Gary Salstrom. Deep groove label pressings, tip-on jackets on thick cardboard stock.
The second to be issued in the classic series of Davis quintet LP's in the
mid-1950s, this is yet another helping of that quintessential group's output
from one day's marathon recording session.
It demonstrates Mile's mastery with a mute (he only plays open on Dizzy
Gillespie's "Woody'n You.) The emerging talent of the young John Coltrane, and
the subtlety and strength of the rhythm section, headed by pianist Red Garland.
• 200g Vinyl LP
• Numbered, Limited Edition, Less Than 1000 Records per stamper, released in limited quantities
• Only the 1st 1,000 Copies are Numbered!
• The Original 100% Analog Master Tapes were used working with only the Best Mastering Studios!
• Mastered by Kevin Gray & Plated by Gary Salstrom
• Plated and Pressed at Quality Record Pressings on Virgin Vinyl
• Meticulous Test Pressing Evaluation and Quality Control
• Deluxe Packaging using the highest quality jackets and rice paper inner sleeves
• Officially Licensed & Authorized for release by the Record Label
Miles Davis, trumpet
John Coltrane, tenor sax
Red Garland, piano
Paul Chambers, bass
Philly Joe Jones, drums
1. If I Were A Bell
2. You're My Everything
3. I Could Write A Book
5. It Could Happen To You
6. Woody 'n You