Karl Richter J.S. Bach: J.S. Bach: Orchestra Suites Nos. 3 & 4 Single-Layer Stereo Japanese Import SHM-SACD
This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a
Super Audio CD Player!
Karl Richter conducts J.S. Bach's Third & Fourth
SHM-SACD (Super High Material SACD) is the ultimate Super Audio CD that utilizes
the materials and technologies that were developed for the SHM-CD to further
enhance the audio-resolution. These discs are made with polycarbonate developed
for the screen of the liquid crystal display. As it has a higher transparency,
players can read the signal more faithfully. Also, it excels in fluidity, which
enables you to cast a more accurate pit. What works wonders for a low resolution
format such as CD should offer even greater sonic improvements in a real high
resolution format such as SACD.
• Super High Material Super Audio CD
• SHM-SACD Stereo SACD Layer
• Single-Layer Stereo SHM-SACD, to secure enough reflectance and not to compress
• Label of the disc is printed with a special green ink called 'Onsho Shiyou,'
which minimizes diffuse reflection.
• Carefully selected master audio is used, from existing DSD files to newly
converted from analog tapes.
• This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a Super Audio CD Player! It
will NOT play on conventional CD Players!
Karl Richter, conductor
Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750)
No. 3 in D major BWV 1068
No. 4 in D major BWV 1069