Music Hall PH25.2 Tube Hybrid Headphone Amp
Marrying a gorgeous sounding tube pre-amp with solid-state amplification has been a technique for achieving unequaled sound quality in hi-end component audio since the advent of the transistor. While kicking around ideas for Music Hall's new headphone amp they thought, why not try this same technique in a single component? Music Hall built one up and were blown away by the increased detail, clarity, and presence the design offered. The tube hybrid headphone amp was born. Hand assembled using the highest quality parts available the Music Hall PH 25.2 Tube Hybrid Headphone Amp will have you singing along with your favorite artists.
The Music Hall PH 25.2 Tube Hybrid Headphone Amp has 2 x buffered headphone outputs, 2 x inputs, tube pre-amp section, solid-state amp, and pre-output.
• Neutrik headphone output sockets
• Highly reliable 6N16B tube pre-amp section employing SRPP circuit
• CD and AUX input
• Pre-Amp output
• Audiophile grade CMC RCA sockets ensure no signal loss
• Special low-noise R-core power transformer
• Two buffered headphone outputs incorporating superior TPA6120 opamps
• Precise Alps Type 27 potentiometer with 0.5dB accuracy
• Solid and substantial 1/2" brushed alloy fascia
• Voltage switchable between 120v or 240v!
Rated power output: 650mW (Load=47ohm)
Input sensitivity: 330mV
Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz (±1dB)
Noise: Less Than 0.8mV (at maximum volume)
THD: Less Than 0.25% (1KHz)