Mahler Symphonie No. 5 Single-Layer Stereo Japanese Import SHM-SACD
This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a Super Audio CD Player!
Mahler's Fifth Symphony on SACD!
Claudio Abbado conducts the Chicago Symphony Orchestra for this recording of Mahler's Fifth Symphony.
SHM-SACD (Super High Material SACD) is the ultimate Super Audio CD that
utilizes the materials and technologies that were developed for the SHM-CD to
further enhance the audio-resolution. These discs are made with polycarbonate
developed for the screen of the liquid crystal display. As it has a higher
transparency, players can read the signal more faithfully. Also, it excels in
fluidity, which enables you to cast a more accurate pit. What works wonders for
a low resolution format such as CD should offer even greater sonic improvements
in a real high resolution format such as SACD.
• Super High Material Super Audio CD
• SHM-SACD Stereo SACD Layer
• Single-Layer Stereo SHM-SACD, to secure enough reflectance and not to compress
• Label of the disc is printed with a special green ink called 'Onsho Shiyou,'
which minimizes diffuse reflection.
• Carefully selected master audio is used, from existing DSD files to newly
converted from analog tapes.
• This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a Super Audio CD Player! It
will NOT play on conventional CD Players!
Chicago Symphony Orchestra
Claudio Abbado, conductor
Gustav Mahler (1860-1911)
Symphony No. 5