Mott The Hoople Mott Numbered Limited Edition 200g LP (Black Vinyl)
Limited Foil-Numbered Edition 200g Black Vinyl -
Only 500 Copies!
Mastered by Kevin Gray at Cohearent Audio! Pressed at Quality Record Pressings!
Guest Artist Andy Mackay on Saxophone!
Rolling Stone 500 Greatest Albums of All Time - Rated 370/500!
Mott, Mott the Hoople’s follow-up album to All the Young Dudes was a
semi-autobiographical concept album about a rock band struggling for success.
This album solidified the band’s status as glam-rock heroes and is considered
one of the best albums of their career and of the era.
• Limited Foil-Numbered Edition - 500 copies
• 200g Black Vinyl
• Mastered for Vinyl by Kevin Gray at Cohearent Audio
• Faithful, updated rendering of original gatefold art printed at Stoughton
• Pressed at Quality Record Pressings!
• Comes in Japanese-style resealable poly bag for protection and durability
• Gatefold Jacket
1. All The Way From Memphis
2. Whizz Kid
3. Hymn For The Dudes
4. Honaloochie Boogie
1. Drivin' Sister
2. Ballad Of Mott The Hoople (March 26, 1972 - Zurich)
3. I'm A Cadillac/El Camino Dolo Roso
4. I Wish I Was Your Mother