Mozart By Candlelight Binaural Recording Master Quality Reel To Reel Tape
Master Quality Reel To Reel Tape!
Exceptional Audiophile Sound as close to the Original Master Reference Quality as possible!
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
Rimma Sushanskaya conducts The Locrian Ensemble of London with Fiona Kelly on
flute and Jean Kelly on harp. This 1/4" Master Tape Copy was created from the
30IPS 1/2" Running Masters at Air Studios.
• 1st Generation Reel to Reel Tape made from the Original Master Tape
• Created from 30IPS 1/2" Running Masters at Air Studios
• 1/4" 15IPS CCIR
• Original Master Tapes recorded at 30ips onto ½” Tape
• Copy Masters are made using 2 Studer A820 Master Recorders
• Machines are connected with Zensati Seraphim Interconnect Cable for highest
• All tapes use CCIR/IEC Equalization
• Originally mastered at Air Studios London
• Created using ATR Magnetics Tape Stock
• Housed in Heavy Duty Professional boxes
• Transferred and monitored by Chasing The Dragon Producer Mike Valentine
St. Martin In the Fields
Fiona Kelly, flute
Jean Kelly, harp
The Locrian Ensemble of London
Rimma Sushanskaya, conductor
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791)
Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
1. Allegro - Romance - Andante - Menuetto - Rondo
Flute & Harp Concerto
Symphony No. 29 in A