Music Hall MMF-7.3 Turntable with Ortofon 2M Bronze MM Cartridge 5.0mV (Black)
Convenient, easy assembly, plug and play operation!
The Music Hall MMF-7.3 comes with the Ortofon 2M Bronze MM Cartridge professionally installed at the factory!
The music hall MMF-7.3 turntable is a 2-speed belt driven audiophile turntable employing the unique dual-plinth construction originated by music hall. The distinctive design of the MMF-7.3 isolates the critical sound reproducing components; platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge on the top platform from the adjustable tip-toe feet which are mounted on the bottom platform. The motor speed controls, and wiring are isolated on their own platform and completely decoupled from the turntable.
Sorbothane hemispheres separate the two platforms and provide additional suspension and vibration damping. The mmf-7.3 comes in a high-gloss piano black lacquer finish and is available with the Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge.
• Music Hall's unique dual-plinth construction
• One-piece full carbon fiber tonearm
• Counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip, is decoupled from the arm, and acts as a resonance damper
• Completely isolated/decoupled DC motor with 33? and 45 rpm speed controls located in the front left corner of the turntable, thus canceling any potential vibration from the motor/belt to the cartridge
• Motor sits on its own resonance damping puck
• Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge with a nude fine line stylus ($440 value)
• The supplied cartridge is properly aligned and mounted
• Precision stainless steel main bearing sheathed in Teflon® for noise-free, fluid operation
• Non-resonant acrylic platter with metal screw-on record clamp and soft felt mat
• High quality gold RCA connectors and detachable phono cable
• Adjustable tip toe feet with anti scratch cups
• Low noise fully manual belt drive design
• Built-in round spirit level for proper leveling
• Dust cover and 45rpm adaptor included
• Excellent instruction manual and easy assembly
Music Hall MMF-7.3 Turntable Specifications:
Power Supply: 15V / 0-0.8mA DC universal power supply
Power Connection: 110/120 or 230/240 Volt, 50 or 60 Hz
Standby Power Consumption: Less Than 1 W
Speeds: 33 1/3 rpm (manual change to 45 rpm)
Wow and Flutter: +/- 0.10%
Speed Deviation: +/- 0.06%
Rumble Max: Greater Than – 73 db
Effective Tonearm Length: 9 in. (230 mm)
Tonearm Weight: 250g (Without Conterweight)
Effective Arm Mass: 8.5 g
Overhang: 18 mm
Table Dimensions: W18.25 x D13.25 x H5.5 in.
Table Weight: 24lbs. pkg.
Includes: 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Ortofon 2M Bronze MM Cartridge Specifications:
Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec. 5 mV
Channel balance at 1 kHz 1 dB
Channel separation at 1 kHz 26 dB
Channel separation at 15 kHz 15 dB
Frequency range at - 3dB 20-29.000 Hz
Frequency response 20-20.000 + 2 / - 0 dB
Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force 80 µm
Compliance, dynamic, lateral 22 µm/mN
Stylus type Nude Fine Line
Stylus tip radius r/R 8/40 µm
Tracking force range 1,4-1,7g (14-17 mN)
Tracking force, recommended 1,5 g (15 mN)
Tracking angle 20°
Internal impedance, DC resistance 1,2 kOhm
Internal inductance 630 mH
Recommended load resistance 47 kOhm
Recommended load capacitance 150-300 pF
Cartridge colour, body/stylus Black/Bronze
Cartridge weight 7,2 g
Replacement stylus unit 2M Bronze