Music Hall WCS-3 Super Record Cleaner Package
Special Limited Time Offer!
A $859.50 Value for only $739.99! Save $120!!!
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
The Music Hall WCS-3 Basic Record Cleaner Package includes:
• Music Hall WCS-3 Record Cleaner
• 32oz. Mobile Fidelity LP Super Record Wash
• 16oz. Mobile Fidelity LP Super Deep Cleaner
• 32oz. Disc Doctor Quick Wash Record Cleaning Fluid
• 2 Disc Doctor Miracle Record Brushes
• Music Hall Replacement Vacuum Wand
• 100 Pack Inner Record Sleeves 12" LP
The WCS-3 really sucks the muck out of the grooves and fully dries your record in one rotation!
The Music Hall WCS-3 Record Cleaning Machine is one incredibly stout and powerful vacuum record cleaner! This stunning machine does a superb job cleaning your records. The interlocking alloy chassis is gorgeous to look at, easy to clean, and doesn't warp or degrade like wood models. The high powered vacuum system really sucks the muck out of the grooves and fully drys your record in one rotation. This saves time and reduces heat and static exposure to your records during the process. And the WCS-3 has a unique variable vacuum control that lets you control exactly how much or how little it sucks.
Yes, the WCS-3 has a "volume control," otherwise known as variable vacuum control. The volume knob allows you to control exactly how loud and how much it sucks. Crank up the volume and WCS-3 will completely dry your record in one spin. Want the cleaning fluid to stay on the record a little longer? Reduce the volume and the WCS-3 reduces the suction. Simple, and no doubt a critical feature for cleaning your 70's era RCA Dynaflex collection.
The Music Hall WCS-3 Record Cleaner will lower the noise-floor, reduce static, and get the yuck and muck off of your records, leaving them in pristine condition. A critical component for all vinyl collectors!
• Heavy Aluminum Chassis
• Automatic Rotation during Scrub and Vacuum Cycles
• Record Cleaning Brush
• Rubber Seal Record Clamp
• Stable Platter Supports Record
• Easy to Clean
• Removeable Power Cable
Power Supply: 120V AC, 50-60Hz
Pump motor power: 800W
Turntable motor power: 15W
Dimensions: W14.6 x D10.6 x H15 in.
Weight: 26 lbs.
1 year manufacturer's warranty
Cleaning a record:
1. Make sure the discharge tube clamp is tightly clamped to the tube.
2. Using the supplied brush clean off any lose dirt or dust from the record.
3. Place the record on the turntable and screw down the record clamp counterclockwise until the rubber seal is securely over the record label. To tighten the clamp turn the top of the clamp counterclockwise while pressing the large disc on to the record label.
4. Start the turntable. Put the proper amount of cleaning fluid on the surface of the record and use the brush to apply a uniformly spread the fluid onto the record. Gently hold the brush on the grooves during rotation.
5. Turn the suction arm so that it is over the record and then turn on the vacuum.
6. Adjust the amount of desired suction with the variable suction knob.
7. Allow the suction arm to remove the fluid and dirt from the record surface. When dry, turn the suction knob to its lowest setting, then switch off the vacuum and turn the suction arm away from the record.
8. Switch off the turntable and unscrew the clamp.
9. Repeat steps 1 – 8 to clean the other side.
Mobile Fidelity LP Super Record Wash and LP Super Deep Cleaner:
To achieve the proper base for the MFSL/RRL fluids, Brian Weitzel (a chemist and Lp enthusiast in the Pacific Northwest) designed and built a special copper distillery, producing quadruple deionized water.
Disc Doctor Quick Wash (1X) Record Cleaning Fluid: The Disc Doctor Quick Wash is a no-rinse solution, specifically developed for use with vacuum based cleaning machines. The Quick Wash solution offers superior cleaning when used with vacuum-assisted machines like Nitty Gritty, VPI, etc. Quick Wash may also be used for a one-step manual cleaning.
Disc Doctor Miracle Record Brush:
Unless you've cleaned your records with The Disc Doctor's Miracle Record Cleaner and Brushes you've yet to enjoy all the music your records have to offer! A Single Miracle Record Brush for 12" Size Vinyl records. Easy to grip handle; brush comes with replaceable black poly/nylon pad.
Music Hall WCS-2 Vacuum Wand: As soon as you see any matting of the micro fibers on your vacuum wand it is time to replace it. Replacement 33 1/3 (12") vacuum wands for the Music Hall WCS-2 Record Cleaning Machine.
100 Pack Antistatic Inner Sleeves:
Keep your records dust free and protected from scratches with these high quality inner sleeves. Each sleeve features a "rice paper" inner sleeve surrounded by a full, medium weight paper backing.