Rolling Stone 500 Greatest Albums of All Time - Rated 210/500!
Remastered and cut from the original master tapes directly under the supervision of Neil Young and his expert team! Pressed on High-Quality 180g Vinyl at Pallas in Germany!
Neil Young's second solo album, 1969's Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere cracked
the Top 40, went platinum and included three of his most beloved songs,
"Cinnamon Girl" and the nearly 10-minute epics "Down By The River" and "Cowgirl
In The Sand." The album also introduced his associated band, Crazy Horse.
Whether as a singer, a songwriter or a guitarist, Neil Young has been one of the
most influential and important artists of the rock era. Blending folk, country
and rock, the acoustic and the electric, the melancholy and the hopeful, Young
has been an icon for the uncompromising and unpredictable since the 1960s.
"Neil Young and Crazy Horse hadn't been together for more than eight weeks when they cut this album. It has the feel of a jam session conducted by master jammers, especially "Down by the River," "Cinnamon Girl" and "Cowgirl in the Sand." - www.rollingstone.com
• 180g Vinyl
• Remastered and cut from the original master tapes directly under the
supervision of Neil Young and his expert team!
• Remastered by Chris Bellman at Bernie Grundman Mastering Studios in Hollywood,
• Pressed on High-Quality Vinyl at Pallas in Germany
• Exact Reproduction of the Original Artwork featuring a High Quality, Extra-Thick Stoughton Paper-wrapped Gatefold Album Jacket!
• Includes 24"x24" Fold-Out with Neil's Hand-Written Lyrics and Tracks!
Danny Whitten, electric guitar, vocal
Billy Talbot, bass
Ralph Molina, drums, backing vocal
Robin Lane, guitar vocal (3)
Bobby Notkoff, violin (6)
1. Cinnamon Girl
2. Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere
3. Round & Round (It Won't Be Long)
4. Down By the River
5. The Losing End (When You're On)
6. Running Dry
7. Cowgirl In the Sand