This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
Limited Production Run of only 50 Copies Worldwide!
Master Quality Reel To Reel Tape!
Exceptional Audiophile Sound as close to the Original Master Reference Quality
Opus 3 Records Offers Analogue Copies From Original Analogue Masters!
When Opus 3 Records creates an Analogue tape copy, it is always a One to One
Copy where, for example, no analogue sub-master is in between, in order to make
it as good as possible with no added distortion, noise and wow and flutter, etc.
The drawback is this process takes a lot of time, because all the tracks have to
be copies one by one which is the reason the Analogue Tape are high. Because of
the way this is done, production is limited to a maximum of 50 pieces. The
upside to this process is you are guaranteed to have the best sounding Analogue
To become more familiar with Opus 3 Records and the Analogue Tape Copies,
consider purchasing this Opus 3 Analogue Tape Copy which samples a nice mix of
selections from classical musicians such as Stockholm Guitar Quartet, Erik
Westberg Vocal Ensemble, Stefan Lindgren, Mattias Wager Kjell Fageus, and the
Omnibus Wind Ensemble. Selections include compositions by Brahms, Albeniz,
Chopin, J.S. Bach, Beethoven and more.
• 1st Generation Reel to Reel Tape made from the Original Master Tape
• Limited Production Run of only 50 Total
• Analogue Tape Copies from original analogue masters
• One 10.5" Metall-NAB-Reel
• Playback EQ: IEC/CCIR (35uS)
• 2-track, 1/4" at 38 cm/s (15")
Johannes Brahms (1833-1897)
Trio in A minor, Op. 114
1. Andantino grazioso - from Kjell Fageus "Brahms" SACD 22021
Isaac Albeniz (1860-1909)
2. Sevilla, from 'Suite Espagnole' - from Stockholm Guitar Quartet
"Transcriptions" CD 7810
Jan Sandstrom (b.1954)
3. Sanctus - from Erik Westberg Vocal Ensemble "Musica Sacra" SACD 19516
Frederic Chopin (1810-1849)
Sonata No. 3 in B minor, Op. 58
4. Scherzo: Molto vivace - from Stefan Lindgren, CD 9202
Johannes Sebastian Bach (1685-1750)
5. Toccata & Fugue in D minor, excerpt, part 1 - from Mattias Wager "Organ
Treasures" SACD 22031
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)
Symphony No. 1 in C Major, Op. 21
6. Menuetto: Allegro molto e vivace - from Stockholm Sinfonietta, Okko Kamu, CD
Frank Zappa (1940-1993)
7. Sinister Footwear, 2nd movement - from Omnibus Wind Ensemble "Music by Frank
Zappa", SACD 19423
Willhelm Peterson-Berger (1867-1942)
8. Lawn Tennis from 'Frosoblomster' - from Stockholm Guitar Trio, CD 19701
Joseph Martin Kraus (1756-1792)
Incidental music to "Amphitryon" by Moliere
9. No. 4 Larghetto - from Omnibus Wind Ensemble "Viriditas per Omnibus", CD