Open Reel Selection of Opus 3 Analogue Recordings Volume VI Master Quality Reel To Reel Tape
Each Opus 3 Reel-To-Reel Tape is made upon order and
is ready to ship in approximately 14 Days!
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
Limited Production Run of only 50 Copies Worldwide!
Master Quality Reel To Reel Tape!
Exceptional Audiophile Sound as close to the Original Master Reference Quality
Opus 3 Records Offers Analogue Copies From Original Analogue Masters!
Over many years Opus 3 has from time to time been asked to offer Analogue Tape
Copies. At the end of 2014, the first copies were sold in Sweden and the
response was overwhelming.
When Opus 3 Records creates an Analogue tape copy, it is always a One to One
Copy where, for example, no analogue sub-master is in between, in order to make
it as good as possible with no added distortion, noise and wow and flutter, etc.
The drawback is this process takes a lot of time, because all the tracks have to
be copies one by one which is the reason the Analogue Tape are high. Because of
the way this is done, production is limited to a maximum of 50 pieces. The
upside to this process is you are guaranteed to have the best sounding Analogue
To become more familiar with Opus 3 Records and the Analogue Tape Copies,
consider purchasing an Opus 3 Analogue Tape Copy which samples a nice mix of
Jazz, Blues, world-music and classical music.
• 1st Generation Reel to Reel Tape made from the Original Master Tape
• Limited Production Run of only 50 Total
• Analogue Tape Copies from original analogue masters
• One 10.5" Metall-NAB-Reel
• Playback EQ: IEC/CCIR (35uS)
• 2-track, 1/4" at 38 cm/s (15")
1. East of Sun - from Lars Erstrand Quartet, feat. Kjell Ohman "Dream Dancing" -
2. Nobody's Blues But Mine - from Tomas Ornberg's Blue Five and friends - CD
3. Going Home - from Eric Bibb "Rainbow People - SACD 7723
4. Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy (1809-1847)/Allegro di molto (excerpt) Lieder
ohne worte - from Stockholm Guitar Quartet - CD 9001
5. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791)/Allegro (excerpt) Clarinet Quintet in
A-Major - from Kjell Fageus (Basset Clarinet) & Zetterqvist Quartet - CD 19301
6. Lars Erik Larsson (1908-1986)/Ballad: Moderato - Concertino for double bass
and orchestra - from Thorvald Fredin & The Oskarshamn Ensemble, Conductor Jan-Olva
Wedin - SACD 8522
7. Dr. Jazz (W. Melros - King Oliver) - from Kustbandet Live in Stockholm (only
available as MasterCopy or DSD128)