Numbered, Limited Edition 200 Gram LP! Only the 1st 1,000 Copies are Numbered! Pressed at Quality Record Pressings!
Mastered by Kevin Gray & Cut from the Original Mono 100% Analog Master Tapes!
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
Part of the ultimate audiophile Prestige mono reissues from Analogue Productions — 25 of the most collectible, rarest, most audiophile-sounding Rudy Van Gelder recordings ever made. All mastered from the original analog master tapes by mastering maestro Kevin Gray. 200-gram LPs pressed at state-of -the-art plant Quality Record Pressings and plated by Gary Salstrom. Deep groove label pressings, tip-on jackets on thick cardboard stock.
Jazz musician Phil Woods' musical education includes studying with Harvey LaRose
in Springfield, Massachusetts, with Lennie Tristano in New York City, one
semester at Manhattan School of Music in 1948, then on to Juilliard Conservatory
Phil Woods' has had seven Grammy nominations resulting in four awards.
• 200g Vinyl LP
• Numbered, Limited Edition, Less Than 1000 Records per stamper, released in limited quantities
• Only the 1st 1,000 Copies are Numbered!
• The Original 100% Analog Master Tapes were used working with only the Best Mastering Studios!
• Mastered by Kevin Gray & Plated by Gary Salstrom
• Plated and Pressed at Quality Record Pressings on Virgin Vinyl
• Meticulous Test Pressing Evaluation and Quality Control
• Deluxe Packaging using the highest quality jackets and rice paper inner sleeves
• Officially Licensed & Authorized for release by the Record Label
Phil Woods, alto sax
John Williams, piano
Teddy Kotick, bass
Nick Stabulast, drums
1. Slow Boat To China
2. Get Happy
3. Strollin' With Pam
5. Falling In Love All Over Again
6. Be My Love
Recorded November 25, 1955