Panic! At The Disco A Fever You Can't Sweat Out LP
2005 Debut Album on Vinyl LP!
This Las Vegas band strives to create a unique sound by blending
melody-driven rock with dance music. This is a rock record you can dance to,
that's fun and sincere at the same time. Upon its release, A Fever You Can't
Sweat Out became a commercial success. Its second single, "I Write Sins Not
Tragedies", was a top 10 hit in the United States
Panic! At The Disco was the first band signed to Pete Wentz's (Fall Out Boy)
Decaydance Records, a Fueled By Ramen imprint label.
Las Vegas is well known for a lot of things. The sin on the strip, the holes
in the desert. Pretty much everything else gets overlooked. That's why a little
secret like Panic! At The Disco can be kept so well. When I first heard this
band I was like I have to start a label just so I can put this out. Imagine The
Faint meets The Postal Service with all of the pop sensibilities of a Blink 182.
These kids have the excitement and hunger to get out of the desert and see the
world whether the world is ready to listen or not. -- Pete Wentz of Fall
Rolling Stone listed A Fever You Cant' Sweat Out among the "40 Greatest Emo
Albums of All Time" in 2016, with James Montgomery dubbing it a
"genre-defying blueprint" and commenting "it's difficult to argue that
it's not a snapshot of where 'emo' was at in 2005, right down to the
sentence-long song titles."
2. The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage
3. London Beckoned Songs About Money Written By Machines
4. Nails For Breakfast, Tacks For Snacks
6. Time To Dance
7. Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off
1. But It's Better If You Do
2. I Write Sins Not Tragedies
3. I Constantly Thank God For Esteban
4. There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't
Thought Of It Yet
5. Build God, Then We'll Talk