Pro-Ject Sgt. Pepper's Drum Special Edition Turntable
Limited Time Black Friday Offer!
Only $399! Regularly $499! You Save $100!
Only a few available at this price!
Essential III Sgt. Pepper‘s Drum - a true collector‘s item!
Limited run of only 1000 pieces in the US!
This special edition and collaboration between Pro-Ject Audio Systems and The Beatles has brought out a turntable which was inspi-red by the most successful Beatles album ever - "Sergeant Pepper‘s Lonely Hearts Club Band." The album is known as a milestone of music history in terms of commercial success as well as artistic breakthrough. No other album has been produced with such high efforts! This special edition‘s design of our Essential III turntable shows the base drum of the infamous album. Many myths and theo-ries have been created because of this album and especially because of its cover.
In celebration of the 50th jubilee of this unique masterwork we want to offer all fans of this legendary album the opportunity to give their beloved record an additional place in their livingroom!
• Limited run of only 1000 pieces in the US!
• Special edition of Essential III
• Acrylic platter
• Artwork shows bass drum of the famous album!
• Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
• Diamond cut aluminium drive pulley
• Chassis made of resonance in-sensitive MDF
• Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
• Low tolerance platter bearing with strainless steel spindle
• 8.6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
• Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
• High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors included
• Special decoupling feet
• Dust cover included
Speed: 33 1/3 & 45rpm (Manual speed change)
Principle: Belt drive
Speed variance: 33: 0,70% 45: 0,60%
Wow & flutter: 33: 0,21% 45: 0,19%
Platter: 300mm acrylic with felt mat (0,8kg)
Main bearing: Stainless steel
Effective arm length: 218.5 mm
Effective tonearm mass: 8.0gr
Counterweight for mass: 3 - 5.5g (included)
Tracking force range: 0 - 25mn (OM5 18mn recommended)
Included accessories: Power supply, dust cover
Power consumption: 4.5 watts max
Dimensions: 420 x 112 x 330mm (WxHxD)
Weight: 5.0 kg net