Rainbow Rising Single-Layer Stereo Japanese Import SHM-SACD
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a Super Audio CD Player!
SHM-SACD (Super High Material SACD) is the ultimate Super Audio CD that
utilizes the materials and technologies that were developed for the SHM-CD to
further enhance the audio-resolution. These discs are made with polycarbonate
developed for the screen of the liquid crystal display. As it has a higher
transparency, players can read the signal more faithfully. Also, it excels in
fluidity, which enables you to cast a more accurate pit. What works wonders for
a low resolution format such as CD should offer even greater sonic improvements
in a real high resolution format such as SACD.
For this 1976 release, leader Ritchie Blackmore kept only Ronnie James Dio from
the previous album recruiting drummer Cozy Powell, bassist Jimmy Bain and
keyboardist Tony Carey for the new line-up. The album was recorded in Munich in
less than a month.
• Super High Material Super Audio CD
• SHM-SACD Stereo SACD Layer
• Single-Layer Stereo SHM-SACD, to secure enough reflectance and not to compress DSD file.
• Label of the disc is printed with a special green ink called 'Onsho Shiyou,' which minimizes diffuse reflection.
• Carefully selected master audio is used, from existing DSD files to newly converted from analog tapes.
• This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a Super Audio CD Player! It will NOT play on conventional CD Players!
1. Tarot Woman
2. Run With the Wolf
4. Do You Close Your Eyes
6. Light In the Black